The Society performs three concerts with the orchestra and chorus every year in the Haslemere Hall. An additional orchestral concert is held in St Christopher’s Church, Weyhill, often featuring a soloist from within the orchestra.
Buy tickets here: https://tickets.haslemerehall.co.uk/sales/genres/music/hms-concert—december-2017/hms-ticket
Cancellation and Ticket Refund Policy
- Haslemere Musical Society (HMS) reserves the right to cancel a performance however will take all reasonable steps to avoid having to do so.
- Tickets will only be refunded in the event of a cancellation.
- Refunds will be provided through Haslemere Hall Box Office.
- HMS will not be held liable for any other costs incurred by ticket holders in the event of a cancellation (e.g. travel, lodgings).
- HMS acknowledges that it will be liable for charges from the Box Office both for the booking and refund fees incurred by the Hall in association with the event cancelled.
Professional and Extras Fees in the event of a cancellation:
- Professional and Extras fees will be honoured in the event of a cancellation.
- Where the fee agreed includes an explicit element for travel this will part will not be refunded.
- If, in the event of a cancellation which is beyond the control of the Society, Professionals or Extras should offer to waive their fee this would be gratefully accepted by the Society.
Summer Sessions 1
June 4, 2018Chorus and OrchestraHaslemere Hall
|| Schicksalslied – Choir and orchestra
||Overture ‘Der Freischutz’
Summer Sessions 2
June 11, 2018Chorus and OrchestraHaslemere Hall
Summer Sessions 3
June 18, 2018OrchestraSt Christopher’s Church
Summer Sessions 4
June 25, 2018OrchestraSt Christopher’s Church
St Christopher's Church
|Orchestra||Beethoven: Egmont Overture
Wagner: Prelude to Act III: Tristan und Isolde
Wagner: Wesendoncklieder (soprano/mezzo solo)
Schubert: Symphony No.4 in C minor
|Chorus||Beethoven: Mass in C
Fauré: Masques et Bergamasques
Elgar: Chanson de Nuit and Chanson de Matin
Leonard Cohen: Hallelujah
Handel: Hallelujah Chorus: The Messiah
Parry: Jerusalem (in honour of the centennial of Parry's death)
|Chorus||Haydn: The Creation
|Chorus||Jenkins: Choral Suite: The Armed Man
Shostakovich: Symphony No.9
Helen Owlett (Clarinet)
Performers (left to right): Andrew Greenan (Bass-Baritone), Meta Powell (Soprano), James Ross (conductor), Philip O’Brien (Tenor), Emma Carrington (Mezzo Soprano) and John Pierce (Tenor)
Previous Seasons' Concerts
Visit the concert archive to see the programmes and reviews from previous seasons.